Kareen’s Caribbean Tofu Dish
1 - 8oz package of SoyBoy® Caribbean Tofu
cut into 1/8”-1/4” wide strips
¼ of each color bell pepper(orange, yellow, & green) cut into strips
1 medium onion - sliced
1 Roma tomato - chopped
1 small garlic clove - chopped
1 cup - sliced mushrooms
1/8 teaspoon - ground black pepper
1/8 teaspoon - garlic granules
- Sauté tofu in olive oil on medium high heat for
5-10 minutes, until golden brown on both sides.
- Remove the tofu from the oil and set aside.
- Sauté onions, peppers, tomato, garlic, and
mushrooms for 10 minutes.
- Add garlic granules, black pepper, and tofu to
the vegetables and simmer for 5 minutes on low heat.
- Cover pan and simmer for another 5-10 minutes.